Program & Project Management
Our management is committed to provide the best customer service. The sales department has a very clear objective. "Make sure to do the impossible to satisfy our customer." This is achieved through our personalized service using the Company's resources helping you to manage your project effectively.
Dedicated Customer Service
At Rapid, customer satisfaction is our top priority. With dedicated account/program manager assigned to each customer, we are able to focus on each customer's unique requirements (special inquiries, order acknowledgement & re-schedule), and continually adapt our services & systems to meet our customers ever-changing needs.
Product Life Cycle management
- Quotation: Our Pricing team focuses its efforts on generating a competitive quote within 48 hours by gathering customer's requirements, specifications, BOM, and drawing along with cost of materials and labor.
Our services during the quote phase are:
- Same day to 48 hours RFQ turn time
- Able to quote AVL but also to provide second source for cost reduction
- BOM review for alternative lower cost solutions
- Global price strategy tailored to industry, volume and location
- Product introduction: Our NPI team is an extension of your R&D and Engineering Departments. Rapid Manufacturing has an experienced staff that will be at your service helping you to deliver your Rapid Prototype Material (RPM) within 48 hours. The NPI team's objective is to help the customer to introduce the new product to market on time without compromising the product's quality
- Mass Production: The Production Department works toward a Quick Response Manufacturing that allows us to reduce lead times, so you receive your product sooner and meet your customer needs. Production schedules its production based on customer requirements. Rapid Manufacturing offers multiple services such as "Next Day Delivery," to help you meet your deadlines
- End of Life: Program Managers work closely with you to understand project/product EOL time frame to minimize inventory level and costs.
Cost Reduction Analysis
Continual improvement of processes and performance is a permanent objective of the Rapid Manufacturing organization. Rapid team will assess your project for areas of cost savings or efficiencies. Some of the tactics that have been put in placed with our customers:
- Cable bundling analysis to reduce cycle time, improve efficiency and costs.
- Raw material review with customer engineering material team to identify and implement cost saving solutions.
- In house alternative source pre-qualification process
- Tailored "migration plan" to Rapid low cost region factories to support transfers and higher volume builds, along with cost down solution.
- Local delivery to reduce transportation time and cost.